Thursday, May 29, 2008

My last week!!!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

Life has been pretty busy lately!

The Red Shield Appeal has come and gone. There have been college (in Melbourne) assignments, College (In Perth) assignments. Sermons, meeting leads etc... But I've loved it all!

Here in Rockingham we raised in excess of $36,000 for the Red Shield Appeal, which is phenominal! The people are so generous and God is so good!

This has been my last week at the Rockingham Corps of The Salvation Army. It's been sad doing things at the corps for the 'last time'. It's been an immense blessing to serve here for these last 2 months.

This coming Sunday is my last at the corps. I'm preaching and leading. I'm preaching on Psalm 139. There's gonna be lots of people coming who are Pre-Christians. Pray that God would speak to and challenge their hearts.

It's gonna be a packed meeting, and there's gonna be a HUGE lunch afterwards!

I'm really excited to be heading back to Melb, But I am also incredibly sad to be leaving Rockingham. I have made some friends here that will be friends for life.

I'll blog more about my final Sunday after it happens!

8 more sleeps 'til I'm back....are you ready? HAHA!

Blessings Abundant!

1 comment:

Sarah Eldridge said...

I'm ready I'm ready!!! Come back already!!! We've got coffees to do! :)
Go well on Sunday, I'll be praying for you xoxox