Saturday, September 6, 2008

How deep the Father's love for us!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!!

It's been awhile since I have blogged, so here goes!

Life is amazing! Everyday I wake I count it such a privilege to serve God with my life. I'm still enjoying college, am loving the study and am just absolutely excited about what God is doing in my life, and in the lives of those around me. God is giving me a great vision for The Salvation Army South Barwon and it's which a heart full of praise that I proclaim that God is the LORD of ALL!

Last night I was at a friends 21st birthday party. It was a great night, and the party went on for a long time which was great. I was able to catch up with some old friends, teachers and school friends. It was wonderful. I was able to share about how God created us, and loves us etc to some friends of mine. It was great, and I was able to hear what they believed. I am thankful that God gives me these times to share my story and to hear other peoples stories.

I'm preaching tomorrow at South Barwon, and the title of my message is 'How deep the Father's love for us' and it is based on Romans 5:1-11. I believe that this is a message for the people who will be in attendance at the meeting tomorrow. Prepare their hearts Lord!

It's almost my 21st birthday! WOOHOO! I'm really excited! I can't wait to see my family and friends, and look forward to celebrating with them!

Tomorrow is Father's day! Happy Father's day to all the Dad's out there. Have a wonderful day of sharing with with your family and friends. I am thankful to God for my Dad! He is second to none! I love you Dad!

I want to testify that God is changing my heart. He is making me more like Him. I'm spending more time with Him in prayer, reading more of His Word and sharing more with His people. We worship a loving God. A God who created all things and who, in love sent His Son, Jesus to die on a cross, so that we might be reconciled with the Father. That we might be able to be in a loving relationship with Him. That our sins would be forgive and that we would be set free from the things that entangle us.

Go to the multitudes and tell them of this great love! Hallelujah!

No comments: