Sunday, February 10, 2008

Storm the Forts of Darkness!!!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

Today was an awesome time, where we celebrated all God is and testified to His working in our lives.

The College community had a field day @ the Doncaster Corps and it was a fun, Spirit-filled, God-glorifying and Son-soaked day! Cadet Leah Ellery preached powerfully about us all having vistory in Christ. The victory is ours, claim it! It was also the world premier of the Prayer Warriors sessional song 'You are my light'. I had the honour of conducting the sessions through this, which was an immense blessing for me. The whole meeting was fabulous and every aspect of it, pointed us to our great Triune God.

This afternoon was the welcome meeting to the Prayer Warriors and it's where the 2nd year Cadets found out their out-placements. Newly installed Chief Secretary, Lt. Col. Raymond Finger preached powerfully and with conviction, asking all present the question 'Will you go...?'. Straight after the preach, Lt. Col. Finger led the congregation in the great SASB soon declaring the power and victory over the enemy. Some of you know this is my FAVOURITE song....STORM THE FORTS OF DARKNESS! This was amazingly powerful as the congregation sang their hearts out and straight up to the Lord. I got my little flag out and was boldly worshipping God by waving it. During this time, people who were considering full time service were asked to come forward..I had tears in my eyes looking at each person coming forward...Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord!!!

You see friends, God has NOT finished the The Salvation Army. We've been called to bind the broken hearted, to set the captives free and to have great victory over the enemy. God hasn't called me into something that will cease to exist. No, He has called me to serve Him through this powerful, international movement that was raised up by the very hand of God. I am passionate about The Salvation Army!!! God has not finished! The Salvation Army have not finished....Therefore.....WE SHOULD NOT BE FINISHED!!! But rather we should be fighting for the King! To the front line soldiers immediately....STORM THE FORTS OF DARKNESS BRING THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Lord, equip us to be Warriors in the fight against the enemy, clothe us with the very armour of God. May we be truly repentant to you, seeking out holiness. We want to be holy because YOU are holy. Sovereign God - Strengthen us with Your strength for the battle. Protect us we pray, in and through Your name. Hallelujah! Amen.

Ohhhh......I forgot to tell you where I'm going.....

I'm going to Western Australia. My Social is at the Harry Hunter Rehabilitation centre and my Corps is The Rockingham Corps. They both have amazingly inspiring and empowering leaders and both ministries have HUGE potential to see many, MANY people get saved...Hallelujah!! Please pray for me!!....I leave for W.A. on the 19th of Feb....which is Tuesday week....VERY exciting!!

4 comments:

Brian's Blog said...

We had a short time at Harry's, and found some lovely people, who were struggling with life.

Blessings!!!

jan magor said...

Bless you Cadet Stobie :), we love you and will be praying for you. Enjoy WA!!

Amy said...

Rockingham WA! WOOHOO! How exciting! God is Wonderful! Gonna Miss you heaps my friend.

God bless you Mr Stobie! Love ya muchly.
xox

lisakidoftheking said...

Hi Cadet Stobes :) I've just stumbled across your blog while I was researching Harry Hunters. It's a small world, I live in Rockingham WA and my 24yr old son wants to go to rehab. I'm a christian and it comes through on your blog how much you love the Lord. Harry Hunters sounds like the perfect place for my son. Bless you in your work there. Praise the Lord, Halleujah