Friday, February 29, 2008

Harry Hunter Rehab Centre!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

I am loving my time here at The Harry Hunter Rehabiliation Centre. God is really opening my eyes and giving me some great experiences and opportunities.

I am under the very capable leadership of Captains Ken & Leanne Smith. Their leadership is well respected and highly effective in what they do here. They have a heart for the centre and for all that goes on here. They love the clients and treat them as if they were family. They encourage, love, discipline where needed and they have this ability to effectively live out the Gospel of Christ. They are fina examples of what it means to be and live like Jesus! It's my honour to be working alongside them and being mentored and empowered by them.

It's been quite hot here, so I'm still getting used to it, but on the whole I am absolutely loving it.

God continues to amaze me and take me by surprise, even today He sent a HUGE and unexpected blessing my way, but I'll blog about that next time.

Next week is going to be a jam-packed week and all I have to say is bring it on!!!!

I miss you each and look forward to catching up when I get back to Melbourne!

Loads of Love, Prayers & Blessings Abundant!!!

2 comments:

Shaz said...

Great to hear about your experiences and how God is showing you something different.

Lieutenant Jo said...

I've heard some interesting reports about the rest of your year, please enlighten us brother!