Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday Night Chapel!!!!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

Shalom!

I'm really excited about tonight! I'm bouncing all over the place - you can all just imagine it can't you?

Every Wednesday night at Harry Hunter is Chapel night. We all meet together to share in worship and praise to our Great God. We hear from the Word, sing songs to God and share together in fellowship.

I'm excited because tonight I am preaching a message that I believe the Lord has strongly laid pon my heart. The message is titled 'Where have you come from, and where are you going?'. It's based on Genesis 19, the story of Lot and Sodom & Gommorah. I'm really excited because I feel that God has given me these words to give to all the people who will be in attendance at chapel tonight.

Tonight we have three clients graduations from the program. They have each completed 13 weeks at Harry Hunter, which has included counselling, therapy, classes and other activities. This is an exciting part of the program and is something that really is worth celebrating. Would you pray for all the clients here? That God would give them strength and wisdom to make the right choices and healthy decisions.

I thank God for all the transformation that takes place in the lives of the clients here at Harry Hunter. It's amazing to see God working through the people here. It's a daily thing. Hallelujah!

May you experience all of our Great God's abundant blessings!

3 comments:

Sarah Eldridge said...

How did it go Stobes?! Been praying for ya mate!

Lots of love,
Sare x

jsi said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my site. How did your preaching go? Its an awesome text of the Bible, obedience and justice, direction in the chaos, faithfulness contrasting lawlessness - great stuff!

I am praying for you in your Training right now. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Unknown said...

I remember Wednesday Night Chapel at Harry's. The singing is so heartfelt, so passionate. It's really stirring!

Bless you mate!