Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Amazing Rockingham!!!!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

Rockingham is amazing! I had my first experience on Sunday of how church is done here. We have 2 services on a Sunday. A traditional one a 9am and then a cafe style church called 24/7 at 10:30. Both of these are wonderful expressions of Salvationism.

The people here are very welcoming and very open to the Spirit's leading. Tonight we have a Boundaries course starting up, and I'll definatetly be there for that. Boundaries is certainly something that I need to work on, for my own benefit and for the benefit of others. It's my desire to have strong and clear boundaries. It's essential for good, effective leadership.

I'm enjoying having my own unit! I've been cooking for myself which has been great. I've enjoyed going for walks along the beach at night and just being in complete awe of God's beautiful creation.

I went out for breakfast yesterday with Anne & Lance, and some friends and we walked along the pier and were blessed to see about 7 dolphins. Absolutely breathtaking! Lance is gonna take me out on his boat, and we might even manage to make some time for a bit of fishing and crabbing! Bless the Lord O my soul!

I love Jesus! And I rejoice in His great victory and I'm living in His victory! What a wonderful Lord He is. He loves us, cares for us, guides us, shows us great compassion and He sees all that we can be. I long to be who Jesus wants me to be, what He created me to be! Mould me Lord, to be more like you!!! Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see your having a great time in W.A. Also sounds like you have got a nice place also to live in while your there. Walking along beaches is one of my favorite things. it is truly forget about life and just enjoy one of gods finest creations specially on a clear night when the stars are shining brightly and the moon reflecting off the crashing waves just so peaceful.Hope all is well , talk soon mate
D.C

Cadet Stobes!! said...

Thanks Dave, great to hear from you again. Hope you're doing well. Speak soon! God bless!

Judith said...

Wow! being a Cadet is sooo difficult! Walking along the beach, seeing dolphins ... what a life! Still, nice to know that you're learning something, even if it that WA is a great place! See you soon ... JS