Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Soldier Bound for Glory!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

I want to start off this blog by shouting three words....

are you ready?

Here goes.....I LOVE JESUS!

Would you shout it out load wherever you are?

God has been pouring the blessings on me during ministry at the Rockingham Corps in Western Australia! God is working in a powerful way and people's lives are being changed!

I preached and led last week in 2 different services and I'm preaching again this week. The the whole meeting is called 'A Soldier bound for glory' and there will be a call for new soldiers as well as a call for present soldiers to renew and re-dedicate themselves to the LORD! I believe that it is going to be an incredibly powerful meeting where we will see people stand and say 'I'll stand for Christ'. Soldiers it's time to arise and march on to battle!!

Would you please pray for the meeting, pray that people's hearts will be open and that the Spirit of God will move in an incredibly powerful way! God is ABLE! Yes!!!

Will write another blog in the next day or so!

Blessings Abundant!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE JESUS!!!!!!! WOooooTT!!!

Im a Soldier Bound for Glory! YAY! Did you see my pic (n Sammis aswell) in the MCD newsletter? How Embarrassment!! Seriously, my head looks deformed lol!

Miss you tons my dear! Bless you heaps
xoxoxox