Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Missy Higgins

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

I had a wonderful night tonight! Cadets Kim & Rach, our friend Jodes & I went to see the fabulous Missy Higgins concert at the Rod Laver Arena. She was in amazing form, to say the least, performing many of her well loved songs. People sang and cheered, clapped their hands and stomped their feet. Kim, Jodes and I even stood up and danced for the last song. It was a great time! I believe that it's important to be social, with Christians and those who are not yet Christians. There is something about hanging out with friends that really deepens the relationship and offers a great opportunity to share with one another. God longs to be in a relationship with us and to deepen that also. We should be in relationships with others. It's a healthy and a whole lot of fun!

In Kneedrill on Monday morning I prayed that God would give me opporunity to speak with people while I was on placement, particularly when I was on Public Transport. I got off the tram at the Victoria Market, and was a little bit confused about where the street was that I need to get to, so I asked a lady and she said "I'm walking there.." and we walked there together. She was asking many questions and it was a great time of sharing with her about my faith and how my family came to faith. She encouraged me in what TSA is doing around Australia and she had a great excitement about where things are heading. Please pray for her, that God would put someone, or something in her life that would draw her unto Him.

God I thank you SO much for relationships. May we all be blessed with good, healthy relationships that bring you glory. We celebrate our relationship with You and thank you heaps for sending Your Son, Jesus to die for us, so that a relationship with you could be made possible! Hallelujah!!! Amen!

1 comment:

Amy said...

WooT! Good Job on the blogs, You have been a very busy boy while Ive been away!

Must catch up soon! Lots to talk about!

Love much
xoxoxox

P.S HD for OT Essay! C for Tutorial GOOOO AMY!! :D