Thursday, December 27, 2007

Who am I?

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

When I meet new people they often ask me to share some of who I am. The reality is that I haven't met every single person that reads this blog, so I thought I'd share some things about myself.

My name is Aaron Scott MacDonald Stobie, my birthdate is the 24/09/1987, which makes me currently 20 years old. I love, worship and serve the Triune God - that is, God the Father, God the Son and God, the Holy Spirit. I am currently a Cadet in The Salvation Army Training College in Melbourne, Australia. I have completed my first year and in a matter of weeks, enter in to my 2nd and final year before becoming and Salvation Army Officer.

In my family are my Mum (Rhonda) 'Promoted to Glory (passed away) on the 16th of May, 2004. Dad (Brett), Step-Mum (Susuan) and I have 4 sisters - Kim, 35 (Married to Bill with 3 children, Deon (13), Leilani (One) & Neva (3 weeks old), Bernadette, 29 (Married to Kevin, with one child, Harley (2), Rachael is eight & Sarah is five. I also have two younger brothers, Ronald, 17 & Stephen 14. I love my family immensley.

I've lived in New Zealand as well as all over Melbourne. We lived in Hoppers Crossing which is where I was invited to come along to The Salvation Army SAGALA sectionn (A Salvo version of Scouts). This started my hunger for God. My brother and my parents became Christians during this time. Hallelujah! As well as SAGALA I also started going to Sunday School,Church and then was enrolled as a Junior Soldier, and then that lead onto being enrolled as a Senior Soldier at the age of 15. As I continued to journey with God and with those around I felt very strongly called to be an Officer. I followed God's will and am now in the Training College.

I love Rock 'n' Roll dancing, I love music and singing and anything to do with music. I especially love composing music. I'm loud and extraverted, I get my energy from God and others. I love people, I love journeying with them and hearing their stories. I love learning news things and I love serving God and those around me.

I'm passionate about God and doing His will. God has created me and I'm working at being WHO He created me to be, cause if I don't then I actually dishonour Him, and that's not something that I want to be doing. God give me Your strength to be all You've made, intended and want me to be. Hallelujah!

Got any questions? Want to know more? Send them through the blog!!

All of God's blessings!!

God, give us strength to be who You've made us to be! May we honour You, by doing that! I love You and need You. Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me! Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: