Monday, December 3, 2007

Sunday Blessings!

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

Sunday was an amazing day! Thank You God, for the great gift!

Sunday morning, Cadet Dibbie Wilson and I attended the Box Hill Chinese Corps. The Corps is under the very capable leadership of Majors Sam & Donnie Pho. God is there and we could feel a real sense of good, healthy community. We didnt understand a thing apart from two VERY important words.....HALLELUJAH and AMEN! It was an amazing experience. Major Sam Pho even spoke a couple of sentences in English, just for us - Hallelujah! If you get a chance, you should go there and experience the amazing blessing. I thank God for the Box Hill Chinese Corps and for all who attend there.

Sunday night I helped out at TSA in Torquay. What an amazing night. I believe that they have a dinner on the first Sunday of each month....and Hallelujah, that just happened to be last night! There were so many people there. The newly commissioner, Captains Phil & Catherine Abram, and their leadership team are amazing! God is really working there in a powerful way.

Would you suuport out friends and comrades in prayer as they do God's work? I know you will.

I've got some more exciting news - Thursday saw me become an Uncle, for the fourth time. My eldest siser, Kim, along with her husband Bill welcomed a beautiful little girl into the world. She is gorgeous! Her name is Neva (pronounced 'Neeva') Trinity. God I thank you SO much for the safe arrival of Neva, may she come to know you in a real and special way. Bless her Mum and Dad and her older brother and sister - May they call you their Lord.

Maybe you can find someone to pray for regularly. Someone who doesn't yet know God. Be faithful in prayer. God is faithful.

This week I'm @ a Social Placement with Major David Brunt. I'll fill you in more about that later.

I read Ephesians 3:19 today and I found a line that really resonated with me. This is in the context of Paul's letter to God's people who live in Ephesus. We're told they are faithful followers of God. 3:19 says: "I want you to know all about Christ's love, although it is too wonderful to be measured. Then your lives will be filled with all that God is" (CEV) That last line there. Are you filled with all that God is? Isn't that awesome!? God today, and everyday may we be filled with all that you are. Bring it on Lord! Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Darren Lamotte said...

Great new blog Stobes ! Enjoy your time with Major David Brunt he is an extraordinary guy. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt be here today.
God Bless Mate.
Darren

Sarah Eldridge said...

Hey Az,
Thanks so much for your help at Torquay on Sunday night - it was so great to see you there again! The kids love having you around too!!

We do indeed do a dinner - every 1st Sunday of the month (except Jan). So people are more than welcome to come down and share with us!

Keep up your great work! I'll be praying for you while you work in the Courts and Prisons this week - give my love to David!

Love Sare xx

PS. you can check out my blog too - I linked to you - www.tearsofanointing.blogspot.com